HOME AND VISAS is a real estate company that provides urban and rural property appraisal services with serious professionals. Personnel who meet the highest quality standards, since we work with certified Engineers, by the NATIONAL REGISTRATION OF ASSESSORS, an open registry of ASSESSORS, an entity founded by FEDELONJAS and SOCIEDAD COLOMBIANA DE AVALUADORES.
Thanks to this support, appraisals are received by all financial entities in the country, according to decree 458 of 2015, of the SUPERINTENDENCY OF INDUSTRY AND COMMERCE.
• -Certificate of tradition and freedom (valid for no more than two months)
• -Liquidation of Property Tax
INFORMATION PROVIDED WITH THE APPRAISAL
• Basic information
• Current Owner
• Areas and boundaries
• Legal information of the property
• Description of the property
• Methods used to estimate value
• Memories of calculation
• General location of the property
• Photographic record
The preparation of the reports corresponds to the sectoral technical standard NTS 03, report preparation guide provided by the NATIONAL REGISTRATION OF ASSESSMENTS and resolution 620 of 2008 of the AGUSTIN CODAZZI IGAC GEOGRAPHIC INSTITUTE.
- COMPARISON OR MARKET METHOD. It is the valuation technique that seeks to establish the commercial value of the good, based on the study of recent offers or transactions, of similar and comparable goods to the object of appraisal.
- REPLACEMENT COST METHOD. It is the one that seeks to establish the commercial value of the asset being appraised based on estimating the total cost of construction at today's prices, a good similar to that of the appraised object and subtracting the accumulated depreciation.
- RESIDUAL (TECHNIQUE) METHOD. It is the one that seeks to establish the commercial value of the good, normally for the land, based on estimating the total amount of sales of a construction project, in accordance with current urban regulations and in accordance with the market of the final salable good, in the land being appraised.
VALUATION FOR IFRS STANDARDS
For the reports of all the related properties, all the information required for accounting terms is provided.
• Fair market value
• Land value
• Construction Value
• Cost and replacement
• Useful life (depends on the type of construction)
The delivery terms will be mutually agreed between the parties involved in the initial negotiation.
WAY TO PAY
The form of payment is determined by mutual agreement between the parties involved in the initial negotiation.
Thanking the opportunity and hoping to help in its purpose.